Bravecto : Best Flea and Tick Treatment For Dogs
- Every dog is an outside lover and you as the owner do not want to deprive your pet from the fun of enjoying the roaming and running around gardens, bushes and the outdoor environments. But all the outdoor places also happen to be the source of fleas, ticks and other parasites taking a negative toll on a dog's health. Even the dogs who are couch lovers by nature are not less susceptible to flea infections and other parasites.
- Obviously, every pet owner is concerned about using the right flea and tick treatment for dogs to ensure the health and well being of their pets. But when you consider the treatment options for preventing such flea and tick infections, you need to consider the safeguards, cost and above all effectiveness of the treatment. Some of the key criteria for choosing a treatment for dog's flea and ticks include optimum safety, type of products, effectiveness of the treatment and economical value. This is where Bravecto flea and tick treatment for dogs pitches in.
The Value Proposition of Bravecto Treatment for Dogs:
- Bravecto comes with a unique composition and a taste that is easily agreeable to the dogs. The treatment with zero side effects and effective flea & tick control capacity gives concerned pet owners complete relief from the worries of parasites that continue to pain their dogs. As of now, most pet owners found Bravecto to be truly reliable and a completely safe treatment for the purpose.
- The best thing about Bravecto is that it equally kills infested fleas and ticks and prevents them from infecting the pets. It is so effective as a treatment that just within two hours of administering the treatment it starts working by killing the fleas and ticks and preventing further infestation of any parasite. Apart from actively preventing and treating fleas the treatment is effective in eliminating all species of ticks including Brown dog tick, Black-legged tick, Lone star tick, American dog tick, and others.
- The treatment should be administered once in every 12 weeks. When you repeatedly use the treatment throughout the year you can completely keep your pet away from infestations of fleas and ticks. It is a chewing tablet that can be easily mixed with the dog’s food and appears to have a good taste that doesn't reluctance to consume it.
Active ingredients of Bravecto:
- Fluralaner is the active ingredient in the Bravecto chewable treatment for flea and tick control and prevention. This drug inhibits the arthropod nervous system of the infesting fleas and kills them. It eliminates the fleas and ticks from the very root and is considered safe for both mature dogs and puppies. As per the established guideline from veterinary specialists, Bravecto should be given to puppies having at least 6 months of age and weighing 4.4 pounds or higher.
Is the Bravecto treatment safe?
- Bravecto is regarded to be a safe treatment for all kinds of dogs. Veterinarians around the world widely prescribe this treatment as a safe flea and tick killing and preventive treatment that is extremely easy to use and safe for the pet’s health.
- Bravecto has already got the approval from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and this clearly indicates that the treatment completely does away with any kind of health risk for the dogs. Apart from that, various studies also came with the observation that Bravecto is safe for the dogs.
Pros and Cons of Bravecto Flea & Tick Control Treatment:
- Now let us ask the ultimate question, whether Bravecto as a flea & tick control and preventive treatment should get paws up or paws down for its effectiveness. As the most veterinarian specialists indicate Bravecto has few negatives to speak of. In spite of that we have found few pros and cons of this effective flea & tick control treatment.
- Bravecto works very fast in eliminating fleas and ticks.
- Bravecto treatment lasts for as long as 12 weeks.
- Bravecto is an easy to administer treatment.
- Bravecto is available widely in the market.
- Bravecto bears the FDA approval for safety.
- It can be used both as an active treatment and preventive treatment.
- Bravecto may cause mild side effects in some rare cases.
- Bravecto’s price a little higher than other products in the market.
- Bravecto is a truly unique treatment for flea and ticks control and prevention that even your pets find agreeable as all you need is to mix the chewable substance with the dog’s food. Apart from this exceptional ease of use it continues to take all your worries about flea & tick control away for as many as 12 months. Most important of all, in comparison most other products in the category Bravecto has little or almost zero side effects that helped it bag FDA approval.