FRONTLINE Plus for Dogs doesn’t just kill adult fleas and ticks but also slays the next generation of flea eggs and larvae. Plus, it works non-stop for 30 days on dogs. FRONTLINE Plus for Dogs has 2 tough killing ingredients. The 1st, fipronil, kills adult fleas and ticks. The 2nd, (S)-methoprene, attacks flea eggs and larvae. They work together to kill all month long. Plus, it breaks the flea life cycle. By also destroying the next generation of flea eggs and larvae, Frontline Plus gives you the power to help prevent new flea infestation on your pet. Frontline products are highly recommended by veterinarians for flea and tick control for dogs.
Frontline Plus also kills, brown dog tick, the American dog tick, lone star tick and deer ticks. It also destroys fleas and ticks life cycles by eliminating fleas eggs and fleas larvas.
- Weigh your dog before choosing the correct pack.
- Let the dog stand in a comfortable position.
- Part the fur between the shoulder blades so that the skin is visible.
- Open the pipette, invert it and place its tip on the skin.
- Squeeze all the ingredients until the pipette is empty.
- Allow the treated area to be completely dry.
- For small and medium-sized dogs, apply at one spot only. For larger dogs, apply at 4-5 spots across the backbone.
- For small dogs – up to 22lbs – Orange pack
- For medium dogs – between 23-44lbs – Blue pack
- For large dogs – between 45-88lbs – Purple pack
- For extra large dogs – above 89lbs - Red pack
- Store the treatment in cool and dry place.
- Keep away from the reach of pets and children.
- While applying, keep away from the facial regions of the dog-like eye and mouth.
- Make sure the dog does not lick the treated area.
- Do not touch and let anyone else touch the treated area until dry.
- Read all the instructions before opening the package.
Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim
Please do ask your vet before starting any treatment.