Frontline Plus is an excellent flea and tick treatment for cats. The topical treatment works fast killing fleas within 12 hours and ticks within 48 hours. Frontline Plus breaks flea life cycle by eliminating flea eggs and larvae. It controls future infestation and protects cats against harmful flea and tick infested diseases. The spot on treatment kills biting lice as well as prevents flea allergy dermatitis. The long lasting formula works effectively for one full month in preventing flea and tick infestation. Frontline Plus is safe to use for cats and kittens 8 weeks and older.
Frontline Plus for cats is the most popular flea and tick preventive for cats. It contains two powerful compounds – insecticide and insect growth regular components. Fipronil – a strong insecticide kills fleas and ticks without causing any harm to cats. The ingredient attacks nerve cells of fleas and ticks leading to paralysis and eventually destroys these parasites. The other ingredient (S)-methoprene is an insect growth regulator. It inhibits the growth of flea eggs and larvae, thus controls flea population. The topical solution prevents reinfestation and protects cats for one full month.
- Remove one pipette from the package.
- Hold pipette in an upright position, break open the seal.
- Part the hair at the base of the neck until the skin is visible.
- Place the tip of the pipette, and squeeze empty the entire content at the spot.
- Do not allow your cat to lick the treated portion or groom with other cats.
- Do not apply on dogs.
- For veterinary use only.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep away from open flames and heat
Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim